- 1 kg milkfish, cleaned and sliced
- 1 bunch mustard leaves
- 3 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 1 pack (1.4 ounces) tamarind soup mix
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 pieces long green chilis (siling pansigang)
- 1/2 cup white or yellow miso (soybean paste)
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 6 cups water
- Heat a cooking pot and then pour-in cooking oil.
- Put the onions in when the oil becomes hot, and then saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the miso and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Put-in the fish sauce and water, and then stir. Bring to a boil.
- Add the tomatoes and tamarind soup mix. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Put-in the long green chilis and milk fish. Cook for 15 to 18 minutes in low heat.
- Finally, add the mustard leaves and turn off the heat. Cover the pot and let the residual heat cook the greens.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, and then serve.
- Share and enjoy!
Sinigang na Bangus sa Miso Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- tinolang isda
- WWW KUSINAMASTER/GMA
- bangus recipe
- sinigang na bangus sa miso
- www kusinamaster gma
- sinigang na bangus sa miso recipe