- 1/4 kilo pork, sliced into small pieces
- 1/4 kilo shrimps, shelled, deveined and halved
- 1/4 kilo chicken liver and gizzard, sliced to small pieces
- 1/4 kilo cauliflower, broken to bite size
- 1/4 kilo string beans
- 1/4 kilo snow peas (sitsaro)
- 1/4 kilo cabbage, cut into squares
- 2 stalks of leeks, cut into 2 inches long pieces
- 3 stalks celery, cut into 2 inches long pieces
- 5 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 carrot, sliced thinly
- 1 piece red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 piece green bell pepper. cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch, dissolved in 1/4 cup of water
- 2 cups chicken stock (broth)
- 3 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons of patis (fish sauce)
- 4 tablespoons of corn oil or vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- In a big pan or wok, sauté garlic and onions
- Then add pork sauté for 3 minutes
- Add the chicken liver and gizzard, continue to saute’s for another 3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of Chicken stock, pinch of salt and simmer for 10 minutes or until pork and chicken giblets are cooked.
- Add the shrimp then add and mix all the vegetables.
- Add the remaining 1 cup of Chicken stock, patis and the dissolved cornstarch.
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until the vegetables are done.
- Add the sesame oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with rice.
Chop Suey Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- idol sa kusina chop suey
- chop suey panlasangpinoy
- www kusinamastergma
- chopsuey panlasang pinoy
- chopsuey panlasangpinoy
- www kusinamastergma recipe
- kusinamastergma com
- chopsuey recipe panlasang pinoy
- panlasang pinoy chop suey
- www kusinanimaster