- 400g macaroni noodles
- 2 pieces, medium sized carrots
- 2 big chicken breast
- 500 ml of mayonnaise
- 1 can (836 g) pineapple chunks or tidbits
- 1 big white onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 3 hardboiled eggs, diced
- 1 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup raisins
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni noodles according to package cooking instructions.
- In a pot, boil carrots in water for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Drain carrots and let cool. Peal skin then dice.
- Boil chicken breast in water with salt. Drain chicken breast, then shred in 1 inch lengths
- Drain pineapple chunks or tidbits.
- Combine all ingredients while adding salt and pepper, to taste.
- Refrigerate, then serve.
Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- kusina master pasta recipes
- kusina master pasta recipe
- chicken macaroni salad panlasangpinoy
- paano magluto ng macaroni salad
- kusina ni manang macaroni salad
- kusina ni manang macaroni salad recipe
- recipe for 400g macaroni salad
- recipe for goldilocks spaghetti recipes