- 2 large squids, cleaned and gutted
- 1/4 kg ground pork
- 1 medium carrot, diced or minced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 piece lemon
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 piece egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 10 tablespoons cooking oil
- Combine squid, soy sauce, and juice from 1 piece lemon and marinade for 30 minutes.
- Heat a pan and pour-in 3 tablespoons cooking oil.
- Sauté garlic, onion, celery, and tomato.
- Add the ground pork and cook until the color turns light brown (about 5 minutes).
- Add carrots, salt and ground black pepper then stir. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes. Turn-off heat and let cool.
- Stuff the marinated squid with the cooked ground pork. Insert toothpicks at the opening of the squid to secure the filling.
- Dip the stuffed squid in beaten egg then dredge in flour. Set aside.
- Heat another pan and pour-in 7 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Pan-fry the squid. Cook each side for 3 to 5 minutes. Do not overcook the squid so that it will remain tender.
- Transfer the cooked squid in a serving plate and serve.
- Share and enjoy!
Rellenong Pusit Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- idol sa kusina
- idol sa kusina recipe
- pusit recipe
- rellenong pusit
- www facebook com/idolsakusina
- rellenong pusit recipe
- www facebook com/kusina master
- gma 7 idol sa kusina recipe
- relyenong pusit
- facebook com/kusina master