- 1 kg pork with bones and skin, cut into serving pieces
- 1/2 tablespoon peppercorns, crushed
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 small can liver spread
- 2 medium size potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 medium size red/green bell pepper, cut into wedges
- 2 medium size onions, chopped
- 1/2 head garlic, chopped
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 2-3 pieces, siling labuyo
- 3 pieces bay leaf
- cooking oil
- salt for taste
- In a large saucepan or wok, boil pork in enough water to cover meat for 2-3 minutes. Remove boiled pork and set aside. Dump the water and clean saucepan.
- In the same saucepan, sauté the garlic and onion until brown then add the pork and sauté for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, hot sauce and stir. Cook for 3-5 minutes. Then add pineapple juice, 6-8 cups of water, peppercorns, your bay leaf and bring to a boil, then simmer. Simmer 30-45 minutes.
- Add potatoes and simmer for 3-5 minutes or until meat is tender.
- When the pork and potatoes are cooked through add the liver spread, cheese, chili and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add bell pepper and salt to taste. Cook this way for 2-3 minutes.
- Finally add the slurry (cornstarch diluted in water) and stir in until sauce thickens.
- Serve hot with rice and enjoy.
Pork Caldereta Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- kusina master recipes
- pork caldereta recipe panlasang pinoy
- www kusina master recipe
- pork caldereta panlasangpinoy
- pork caldereta recipe
- pork caldereta panlasang pinoy
- Master sa kusina recipes
- caldereta recipe
- www kusinamaster recipe
- www idol sa kusina recipes