- 3/4 kg chicken, sliced into serving pieces
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 3 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 cups tamarind leaves
- 1/2 lb long green beans (or string beans)
- 1 medium Chinese eggplant sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sinigang mix (optional)
- 1 chicken bouillon
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 to 4 cups water
- Heat oil in a cooking pot.
- Saute onion and tomatoes.
- When the onions and tomatoes becomes soft, add the chicken and then cook until the color of the outer part turns light brown.
- Pour-in the fish sauce, and then add chicken bouillon. Stir.
- Pour-in water and let boil.
- Add tamarind leaves, simmer until chicken becomes tender.
- Add the eggplant and long green beans. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Put-in the spinach and cover the cooking pot. Let the cover stay for 5 to 6 minutes for the residual heat to cook the spinach.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!
Incoming search terms:
- www kusina master com ph
- www kusinamaster com ph
- sinampalukang manok recipe
- sinampalukang manok
- Kusina Master Recipe Ginataang Manok
- www facebook kusina master com
- sinampalukang manok recipe filipino style
- sinampalukang manok with dahon ng sampaloc