- 1/2 kg unripe jackfruit; peeled and chopped
- 1 large onion, diced
- 5 cloves crushed garlic
- 3/4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 3 to 5 pieces red chilies
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup fried dried fish (daing), bones removed
- Heat a wok or a cooking pot and pour-in the coconut milk. Bring to a boil.
- Add the garlic and onions and cook for 3 to 5 minutes while continuously stirring the mixture.
- Put-in the tomatoes and red chilies. Continue stirring to prevent lumps from forming.
- Add the fried dried fish and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour-in water and allow re-boiling.
- Add the chopped jackfruit then mix with the other ingredients. Simmer for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Put-in the shrimp cube then stir to ensure that the ingredients are properly distributed. Simmer until the liquid dries up.
- Transfer to a serving plate then serve.
- Share and enjoy!
Incoming search terms:
- ginataang langka recipe
- ginataang langka with shrimp recipe
- ginataang langka with shrimp
- ginataang langka with pork
- ginataang langka with pork recipe
- ginataang langka
- ginataang jackfruit recipe
- idol sa kusina ginataang langka
- panu lutuin ang buttered mix veg