- 1/2 kilo pork, cut into small chunks
- 5 pieces chorizo Bilbao (cut in small pieces)
- 1/4 kilo pork liver, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1 green and 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 potatoes, peeled, cut in small cubes, fried
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium size onion, diced
- 1 small head of garlic, minced
- 1 cup pork or chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons of patis
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan.
- Sauté the onions and garlic. Add the pork, chorizo de Bilbao, liver, paprika, bell pepper, tomatoes, patis and the stock.
- Cover the pan and bring to a boil. Let simmer until the pork is tender, usually takes about 20 minutes.
- Add the raisins, potatoes and chickpeas. Let boil for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper for flavor.
- Best served when hot along with plain white rice.
Incoming search terms:
- special menudo recipe
- pork menudo recipe
- special menudo
- menudo recipe
- Idol SA Kusina Menudo Recipe
- kusina master menudo
- menudo kusina master
- menudo recipe kusina master
- kusina master menudo recipe