- 3 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 1 medium Onion (cut into strips)
- 1/4 kilo Pork
- 2 cups Broth
- 3 bunches Pechay
- 4 tbsps Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 3 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1/2 kilo Pancit Lucban
Pancit Habhad or Pancit Lucban is a popular pancit dish from Quezon Province in the south eastern part of Luzon, in the Philippines. Instead of the usual calamansi, it is served with vinegar. The name Habhab got its name from the manner the pancit is being eaten, traditionally, Pancit Habhab is served in a banana leaf and eaten without fork.
Pancit Habhab Cooking Procedure:
- Boil the pork in 2 cups of water and cut into bite-size pieces. Reserve the broth.
- Heat cooking oil in a deep pan. You can use a wok.
- Brown the pork then saute in the garlic and add the onion. Mix altogether.
- When the onion is cooked, add the soy sauce and stir then pour the reserved broth.
- Add black pepper and bring to boil. Adjust the taste by adding salt.
- Mix the noodles. When the noodles is almost done, add the vegetables.
- Serve in a plate topped with banana leaf.
- Garnish with sliced yellow onions on top of the Pancit Habhab to add some flavors.
- Serve with white vinegar in a separate small bowl.
Pancit Habhab Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- pancit habhab recipe
- pancit habhab