- 3/4 kg. beef tenderloin fillet
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups beef consomme
- 2 teaspoons prepared Dijon style mustard
- 1/4 cup sour cream, eyeball it
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 small onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped cornichons
- 1 pound extra wide egg noodles, cooked to package directions
- Chopped parsley leaves, garnish
Saw this recipe while watching Rachel Ray on TV, tried it once and it was good and worth sharing. Enjoy cooking and eating Beef Stroganoff in Pasta.
Beef Stroganoff in Pasta Cooking Procedure:
- Slice meat into 1/2-thick by 2 -nch long very thin strips and season with salt and pepper. Set in freezer.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Melt 2 tablespoons butter and cook with flour 1 minute. Whisk in consomme. Thicken 1 minute. Stir in mustard and sour cream, thicken 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Heat a second skillet over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil and 1 tablespoon butter, then add the meat and onion and cook over high heat until brown on both sides, 3 to 4 minutes total. Then add the chopped cornichons and stir to combine.
- Arrange meat on a bed of egg noodles and top with Stroganoff sauce and parsley.
- Serve with thickly sliced pumpernickel bread.
Beef Stroganoff in Pasta Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- beef stroganoff recipe panlasang pinoy