- 3 kl cassava
- 2 cans of condensed milk
- 200 g grated coconut
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
Nilupak na Balinghoy is another variety of the Pinoy’s favorite merienda, the other being the Nilupak na Saba, this recipe requires additional ingredient, i.e. milk.
Nilupak na Saba Cooking Procedure
- Peel and cut cassava into cubes, boil them until they become soft (not soggy).
- Mash it manually (or you can use blender).
- After mashing, transfer it in a deep pan
- Added milk, grated coconut and butter into mixture.
- Mixed manually (in low heat), until well blended.
Optionally, you can grate the cassava or use the food processor to mash it.
Nilupak na Balinghoy Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- nilupak cassava
- nilupak na kamoteng kahoy
- nilupak na cassava recipe
- nilupak cassava recipe
- nilupak recipe cassava
- nilupak na cassava
- cassava nilupak recipe
- cassava recipe
- nilupak recipe panlasang pinoy
- panlasang pinoy nilupak recipe