- 2 Chickens
- 3/4 cup vinegar (Palm or Cane)
- 1/4 cup Garlic finely minced
- 2 stalks Lemon grass optional
- Annatto oil (see notes below)
- Wooden skewers
- Spiced vinegar (as dipping sauce)
Chicken Inasal Cooking Procedure:
- Pinoy Chicken Inasal Quarter the chickens, or if using the small ones, halve them. Marinate in the vinegar, garlic and salt, several hours or overnight, turning several times.
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees. Make sure your grill is cleaned and oiled well. Cook over indirect heat for 20 minutes, basting with the achuete oil.
- Turn and cook for 10-15 minutes more, or until thickest parts of chicken exude clear juices when pierced. Can also be made in a grill pan on the stove if no outside barbecue is available.
- Serve immediately with the spiced vinegar. Other welcome additions to the vinegar: some soy sauce or fish sauce if you like, or even some minced ginger.
Chicken Insal Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- chicken inasal recipe
- bacolod chicken inasal recipe
- Original Bacolod Chicken Inasal Recipe
- mang inasal recipe
- authentic chicken inasal recipe
- chicken inasal recipe panlasang pinoy
- panlasang pinoy chicken inasal
- authentic bacolod chicken inasal recipe
- bacolod inasal recipe
- panlasang pinoy chicken recipe