- 1 kilo long shrimps
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 2 teaspoons calamasi juice
- 2 whole eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1½ cup cold water
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoons salt
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons banana catsup
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch diluted in 1 tablespoon of water
Camaron Rebosado Cooking Procedure
- Peel the shrimp and remove its veins, keep the tail in tact.
- Cut not-so-deep-slits on the body of the shrimp to keep them straight during frying.
- Marinate shrimps in salt & pepper and calamansi.
- Prepare the batter by mixing water and egg in a bowl. Then add in baking powder, flour and salt. Mix well.
- In a deep fryer, heat oil.
- Dip shrimps in batter, let drip and deep fry in hot cooking oil until golden and crispy.
- Prepare the sweet & sour sauce by mixing pineapple juice, sugar, catsup, hot sauce and salt in a sauce pot.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and add cornstarch mixture, thicken.
- Serve shrimp with sweet & sour sauce.
Camaron Rebosado Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- camaron rebosado recipe panlasang pinoy
- camaron rebosado
- camaron rebusado
- camaron rebosado recipe
- camaron rebosado panlasang pinoy
- shrimp recipes panlasang pinoy