- 1 cup monggo beans, soaked in water while prepping other ingredients
- 1/4 pound pork shoulder, cut in strips
- 1/4 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 piece Tinapa, hand shredded, meat only
- 1/2 piece ampalaya, enough to make 1 cup
- 3 tablespoons patis(fish sauce)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5-6 cups water
- 1/4 cup cooking oil, for sauteing
Monggo Guisado Cooking Procedure
- Boil the monggo bean with 4 cups of water until soft and tripled in volume.
- Take half of the mix and put in the blender to puree.
- In a separate pan, saute the garlic and onion. Add in the pork, ampalaya, patis, the boiled and blended monggo, but leaving out the liquid. Saute in the pan for 3 minutes.
- Add in the liquid from the boiled monggo, and the rest of the water. Bring to a boil. If it’s a little too creamy, add more water to your preference.
- Stir in the shrimp and tinapa, cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with rice.
Monggo Guisado Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- monggo recipe
- laing recipe panlasang pinoy
- mongo recipe panlasang pinoy
- mongo guisado recipe panlasang pinoy
- monggo recipe panlasang pinoy
- monggo panlasang pinoy
- monggo guisado
- munggo guisado panlasangpinoy
- monggo guisado recipe
- recipe and procedure of vegetable