- 1 kilo beef, cut into 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ cubes
- 8 potatoes cut the same size as the beef
- 1 bundle Bok choy cut into 2 pieces
- 1 small cabbage, quartered
- 4-5 pcs. saba
- 5 onions, diced
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons of patis
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 10 corns of black pepper
- 1 liter of water
- Salt and pepper to taste
Nilagang Baka Cooking Procedure
- In a big casserole, heat oil and sautè the garlic and onions.
- Add water, the beef, black pepper and patis. Bring to a boil then simmer for 1 hour or until the beef is tender.
- Add the potatoes. Continue to simmer until potatoes are fork tender.
- Put in saba and simmer until the saba is fork tender
- Turn of the heat then add the cabbage then the bok choy.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve steaming hot in a bowl and plain white rice.
Nilagang Baka Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- nilagang baka recipe
- nilagang baka
- nilagang baka panlasang pinoy
- nilagang baka recipe panlasang pinoy
- panlasang pinoy nilagang baka
- beef nilaga panlasang pinoy
- nilagang baboy panlasang pinoy
- recipe for nilagang baka
- how to cook nilagang baka
- nilagang baboy panlasang pinoy recipe