- 1 kg medium-sized squid, cleaned and ink separated
- 1 piece large onion, diced
- 2 pieces medium sized tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 5 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
Adobong Pusit Cooking Procedure
- Heat a wok or cooking pot them pour-in soy sauce, vinegar, and water then bring to a boil.
- Add the squid and wait for the liquid to re-boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat then separate the squid from the liquid. Set aside.
- Pour-in cooking oil on a separate wok of cooking pot then apply heat.
- When the oil is hot enough, sauté the garlic, onions, and tomatoes.
- Put-in the squid then cook for a few seconds.
- Pour-in the soy sauce-vinegar-water mixture that was used to cook the squid a while back. Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the ink, salt, ground black pepper, and sugar then stir. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl then serve.
Adobong Pusit Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- adobong pusit
- adobong pusit recipe
- panlasang pinoy menudo
- adobong pusit panlasang pinoy
- ginataang pusit
- ginataang pusit recipe
- ginataang pusit panlasang pinoy
- pusit recipe pinoy
- panlasang pinoy adobong pusit
- adobong pusit lutong pinoy