- 1 kilo mami noodles
- 1 medium size onion, quartered
- 1/2 head garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. shrimp paste (bagoong)
- 1 tbsp. peppercorns, crushed
- 2 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 10-12 c. beef/pork stock
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- salt to taste
- 250 g. pork
- 150 g. pork liver
- 150 g. shrimps
- 1 pc. chicken breast
- chicharon, crushed
- chopped garlic,fried
- chopped spring onion
La Paz Batchoy Cooking Procedure:
- In a large pot, pour in 10-12 c. of stock (from boiled beef and pork bones).
- Add onion, garlic, shrimp paste, peppercorn, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, soy sauce and salt, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and blanch shrimp until cooked.
- Remove shrimp from the pot, remove shell and head each shrimp, set aside.
- Add in pork, chicken and liver in the pot, let simmer for 20-25 minutes or until pork, chicken and liver are tender add more stock if necessary.
- Remove pork, chicken and liver from the pot, drain and let cool.
- Continue simmering the broth in low heat until ready to serve, season with salt to taste.
- Slice the pork, chicken and liver into thin strips and set aside.
- Place noodles in serving bowl and pour strained boiling stock over the noodles. Top with pork, chicken, liver, shrimp.
- Garnish with chicharon, spring onion and fried garlic.
- Optionally, crack fresh egg on top.
- Best served with Puto.
La Paz Batchoy Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- la paz batchoy recipe
- batchoy recipe
- lapaz batchoy recipe
- recipe for la paz batchoy
- la paz batchoy recipe panlasang pinoy