- 1/2 kilo miki noodles
- 1/2 kilo small crabs
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of atchuete seeds or oil
- 2 tablespoons of patis (fish sauce)
- 4 tablespoons of cornstarch, dissolved in water
- 1 teaspoon of monosodium glutamate (MSG) (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- Tinapa flakes (smoked fish)
- Cooked shrimps, shelled
- Squid adobo, sliced into rings
- Pork chicharon, grounded
- Spring onions, chopped
- Hard boiled eggs, shelled, sliced
- Fried garlic, minced
- Fresh calamansi (lemon), sliced
Pansit Palabok Cooking Procedure:
- Extract fat and meat from clean crabs, set aside.
- Pound crab and extract juice on 1 1/2 cups of water
- On a pan, sautè garlic and onions until golden brown then add crab fat, crab meat, 1 1/2 cups of crab wash, patis and MSG. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add corn starch and continue to simmer while constantly stirring until thick.
- Place miki noodles in a strainer and dip in boiling water for 5 minutes or until cooked.
- Lay drained noodles on a platter and pour the palabok sauce.
- Arrange the toppings on top of the noodles and serve.
Pancit Palabok Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- pancit luglug recipe
- palabok malabon recipe
- pancit luglug recipe panlasang pinoy
- pancit palabok malabon recipe
- panlasang pinoy palabok
- palabok recipe
- pancit malabon recipe panlasang pinoy
- how to cook pancit palabok panlasang pinoy
- palabok sauce recipe kusina master
- m panlasangpinoy recipes lapaz batchoy