- 600 g thick rice noodles
- 400 g pork belly, boiled and sliced
- 1/2 cup annatto seeds diluted in 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup shrimp juice
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 medium-sized onion, minced
- 1/4 cup pork rinds (chicharon), pounded
- 300 gshrimp, shelled, cooked, and halved lengthwise
- 125 g adobong pusit, sliced
- 1/2 cup pork rinds (chicharon), pounded
- 1 cup pechay baguio, chopped then blanched
- 10 pieces calamansi, halved
- 3/4 cup tinapa flakes
- 3 pieces hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted garlic
Pancit Malabon Cooking Procedure
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions. If you are using the traditional Pancit Malabon noodles, you will need to soak it in water overnight before cooking. Set aside.
- Start making the sauce by sautéing the minced garlic and onion.
- Add chopped boiled pork and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add fish sauce and ground black pepper then stir.
- Pour-in shrimp juice and annatto water and let boil.
- Add pounded pork rinds (chicharon) then stir.
- Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes then turn off heat.
- Place the cooked noodles in a large bowl then pour-in the sauce and mix well.
- Transfer the sauce and noodle mixture in a wide serving plate and arrange the toppings.
- Serve with calamansi.
- Share and enjoy!
Pancit Malabon Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- authentic pancit malabon recipe
- pancit malabon recipe
- pancit ng taga malabon recipe
- Original Pancit Malabon Recipe
- authentic pancit recipe
- pansit malabon recipe
- recipe for pancit malabon
- Pancit Malabon Original
- kusina master pancit palabok
- best pancit malabon recipe