- 1/2 kg beef sirloin (or tenderloin), cubed
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
Beef Salpicao Cooking Procedure
- Combine the beef, salt, pepper, and garlic then mix well. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add the olive oil and marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Apply high heat on a pan then put-in the combined ingredients once the pan is hot enough.
- Sear the beef until the color of the outer part turns brown. Try to toss the beef while searing so that all sides are uniformly cooked.
- Add the oyster sauce and Worcestershire sauce and continue tossing until the liquid dries up.
- Put-in the butter and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Serve hot. Share and enjoy!
Beef Salpicao Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- beef salpicao recipe
- salpicao recipe
- how to cook beef salpicao
- pork salpicao
- shrimp salpicao recipe
- beef salpicao recipe spanish
- FILIPINO DISH
- pork salpicao recipe
- how to cook salpicao
- beef salpicao