- Meat from 2 kilos crabs (cooked, shell removed and washed)
- 6 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 medium sized onions, chopped
- 2 medium sized red bellpeppers, chopped
- 2 cups diced potatoes (fried in oil the drained)
- 1/2 cup chopped kintsay or cilantro
- 3 teaspoons iodized salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 6 eggs beaten
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
Tortang Alimasag Cooking Procedures:
- In large skillet, saute garlic until light brown in color.
- Add chopped onion and cook until translucent.
- Add in the crabmeat and stir.
- Add the red bell peppers and cilantro, mix and let cook 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well and add the cook potatoes last. Set aside and let cool.
- When crab meat cools, add the beaten eggs.
- Stuff the mixture into crab shells and fry in vegetable oil with crab head in oil first, for 3 minutes.
- Turn and cook meat side another 3 minutes or until golden brown in color.
Tortang Alimasag Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- panlasang pinoy tortang alimasag
- tortang alimasag
- tortang alimasag in shell
- tortang alimasag recipe
- crab omelette recipe filipino
- alimasag recipe
- crab omelette panlasang pinoy
- panlasang pinoy-tortang alimasag
- tortang alimasag with sauce
- recipe for tortang alimasag