- 1/2 kg. of ground pork (with a good amount of fat)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- a few cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 medium-sized carrot, chopped or grated
- freshly ground pepper
- 20 spring roll wrappers, separated
Lumpiang Shanghai Cooking Instructions:
- Mix all the ingredients, except the wrappers, to make the filling. To determine if the seasoning is just right, take a small amount of the filling, form into a small patty or ball and fry. Taste and make the necessary adjustments, if needed.
- If the filling tastes right, make the spring rolls.
- Heat two to three cups of cooking oil in a wok or frying pan until it emits fine wisps of smoke. The exact amount depends on the size of your pan but, as a guide, the oil should be at least two inches deep.
- Fry the spring rolls, a few at a time to avoid overcrowding and temperature drop, rolling them in the hot oil until golden brown. Scoop out and drain. Placing them vertically on a strainer is a good trick to force excess oil to drip out.
- Cut the fried spring rolls in halves or thirds. Serve at once with sweet-sour sauce or sweet-chili sauce.
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- lumpiang shanghai panlasang pinoy
- lumpiang shanghai recipe
- lumpiang shanghai recipe panlasang pinoy
- kusina master lumpiang shanghai
- shanghai recipe panlasang pinoy
- panlasang pinoy lumpiang shanghai recipe
- lumpia shanghai recipe panlasang pinoy
- panlasangpinoy lumpiang shanghai
- www mastersakusina
- philippine food