- 1/2 kg ground pork
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1 cup finely chopped ham
- 3 tbsp. minced green bell pepper
- 3 tbsp. minced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- dash of liquid seasoning
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- wedges of hard-boiled eggs
- wedges of Vienna sausage
Embutido Cooking Procedure:
- Prepare a steamer and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Divide the mixture into 2 to 4 portions (depending on how many you want to make).
- Spread and flatten the mixture onto the center of each foil, divide the slices of hard cook eggs and Vienna sausages.
- Place each slices at the center of each mixture. Hold the foil onto your hand and roll until the ends of the mixture covers the eggs and sausages. Alternatively, by holding each ends of the foil, roll the mixture back and forth until it covers the slices of eggs and sausages in the center.
- Finally, roll the aluminum foil into a tightly packed log about 1″ to 2″ in diameter, sealing on both ends. Repeat with the remaining pork mixture.
- Place the embutido in a steamer and steam for an hour.
- Cover with aluminum foil (Be sure the steam will not escape). Steam for an hour.
- Remove from the steamer. Let it cool and slice into medallions.
- Serve with your favorite catsup or sauces.
Incoming search terms:
- embutido recipe
- pork embutido recipe
- panlasangpinoy embutido
- embutido recipe panlasang pinoy
- panlasang pinoy embutido