- 3 1/2 cups homemade chicken stock
- 1 can (14.75 oz) cream-style corn
- 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine
- 2 teaspoons dark soy sauce
- 1/4 cup cornstarch, dissolved in
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped kani (crab sticks), plus extra for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped green onions for garnish
Crab and Corn Soup Cooking Procedure:
- In a stock pot, bring chicken stock to a boil. Add the cream-style corn, cooking wine and soy sauce. Mix well and let simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add dissolved cornstarch and continue to simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, until the soup is thick.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix well. Add the kani and season with salt and pepper. Continue to cook for a minute until the eggs have set.
- Garnish with chopped kani and green onions.
Crab and Corn Soup Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- crab and corn soup recipe panlasang pinoy
- crab and corn soup panlasang pinoy
- crab and corn soup panlasangpinoy
- panlasang pinoy crab and corn soup
- pinoy crab and corn soup recipe
- crab and corn soup filipino style
- kusinamaster@yahoo com
- pinoy crab soup recipe
- kusina master@yahoo com