- 1 large whole chicken, deboned
- 1/2 kilo of ground chicken meat
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 c. of finely sliced onion leaves
- 1 chorizo de bilbao, finely chopped
- 2-3 tbsps. of sweet pickle relish
- black and green olives
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, shelled
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 slices of day-old bread, cut into small pieces and soaked in 2 tbsps. of milk
- salt and pepper to taste
Rellenong Manok Cooking procedure:
- Season the deboned chicken inside and out with salt and pepper. Let sit in the fridge for a few hours.
- To make the stuffing, just mix together the onion, onion leaves, sweet pickle relish, olives, ground chicken, chopped chorizo de bilbao, beaten egg and bread. Season with about a teaspoonful of salt and half a teaspoonful of ground pepper.
- Take the chicken from the fridge. Lay it flat on a large plate, breast side up. Fold the neck skin and tuck it underneath. Spoon the stuffing into the cavity. When half the stuffing is in, take the hard-boiled eggs and arrange them in a row along the middle of the cavity. Spoon the remaining stuffing in. Pull the skin on the tail end so that very little of the stuffing is exposed.
- Carefully slide the stuffed chicken onto the roasting rack. Roast in a preheated 170°C oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least 15 minutes before slicing.
Rellenong Manok Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- RELLENONG BANGUS
- rellenong manok
- rellenong manok recipe
- rellenong bangus recipe
- idolsakusina recipes
- callos recipe filipino
- Relyenong manok