- 12 Oysters On The Half Shell
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Fresh Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Finely Chopped Garlic
- 3 Tbsp Finely Chopped Scallion
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Pinch Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Lemon Wedges
- Fresh Parsley Leaves, for garnish
Baked Oysters in Half-shell Cooking Directions:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Set each oyster on its half shell on a dish and set aside.
- Melt butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. When butter is very hot, add breadcrumbs. With a wooden spoon, stir constantly as they toast, darkening evenly to pale gold for 5 minutes. Stir in garlic. Alternate stirring crumbs and shaking pan for about a minute. Stir in scallions, then parsley just enough to heat through. Remove from heat. Immediately scrape contents of skillet into a bowl.
- Cover top of each oyster with some of the mixture, distributing all of it equally. Sprinkle each topping lightly with salt and pepper. Transfer oysters to a large baking sheet enough not to crowd the oysters. Place baking sheet on middle shelf and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove oysters from the oven and transfer to a serving dish with lemon wedges and fresh parsley.
Baked Oysters Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- baked talaba recipe
- baked talaba
- talaba recipe