- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 240 g chopped onion
- 355 ml water
- 620 g peeled and cubed potatoes
- 9 g salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 710 ml half-and-half
- 45 g butter
- 2 (10 ounce) cans minced clams
Clam Chowder Directions:
- Place diced bacon in large stock pot over medium-high heat. Cook until almost crisp; add onions, and cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in water and potatoes, and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, and cook uncovered for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Pour in half-and-half, and add butter. Drain clams, reserving clam liquid; stir clams and 1/2 of the clam liquid into the soup.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, or until heated through. Do not allow to boil.
- Serve hot.
Clam Chowder Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- halaan recipe panlasang pinoy