- 1 whole beef tongue
- 1/2cup soy sauce
- 1/2 kg lean meat beef, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup white wine
- smallest can of tomato paste
- 4 tsp minced garlic
- rock salt to taste
- 3 pcs onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp whole black peppercorns
- 1 small can button mushroom
- 2 medium size potato, sliced
- 1 medium size carrots, peel and cut
- olive oil
- water, about 3 cups
- a few stalks of spring onion for garnish
- 1 small can of reno liver spread
- 1 beef cube seasoning
Lengua Estofado Cooking Procedure:
- In a casserole bring to boil water and upon boiling dip lengua to boil for 1-2 minute.
- Drain and clean lengua by scraping white thin skin at the surface or rub lengua using salt and vinegar solution.
- Rinse lengua and cut thinly diagonally and bring to boil in a pressure cooker along with beef strips, peppercorn, 1/2 cup soysauce, 2 pcs onion with water just enough to cover meat.
- After 30 minute check lengua if it is tender, carefully removed cover of pressure cooker by lifting noozle to loosen pressure.
- Drain tender meat, set aside and keep stock for future used. In a pan sautee garlic, onion and placed tender beef, potato, carrots and simmer fo 5 minute.
- Add mushoom, tomato sauce to simmer for 2-3 minute while simulataneously stirring to avoid tomato sauce from burning. Pour in beef broth stock, salt to taste, beef seasoning and bring to boil until potato tenderized, lastly add liver spread while continously mixing until sauce thickens.
- In a platter arrange lengua diagonally and cover with thick sauce at the top, ganish wit spring onion or place cropeck crispy sitsaron at the side.
- Served newly cooked lengua estofado recipe along with hot steamy rice.
Lengua Estofado Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- lengua estofado recipe
- estofadong dila
- estofadong dila recipe
- estopadong dila
- estofadong dila ng baka
- estofadong dila ng baboy
- estofado dila recipe
- estopadong dila ng baka
- lengua estofada recipe
- dila ng baka recipe