- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup fresh milk
- 1 piece salted duck egg (itlog na pula), sliced
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 3 pieces raw eggs
- Pre-cut banana leaf
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine rice flour, baking powder, and salt then mix well. Set aside.
- Cream butter then gradually put-in sugar while whisking.
- Add the eggs then whisk until every ingredient is well incorporated.
- Gradually add the rice flour, salt, and baking powder mixture then continue mixing.
- Pour-in coconut milk and fresh milk then whisk some more for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Arrange the pre-cut banana leaf on a cake pan or baking pan.
- Pour the mixture on the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven then top with sliced salted egg and grated cheese (do not turn the oven off).
- Put back in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the color of the top turn medium brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle some sugar on top. You can also top this with grated coconut.
- Serve with tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
Incoming search terms:
- bibingka recipe
- homemade bibingka recipes
- bibingka recipe using flour
- puto bibingka recipe
- homemade bibingka
- manticao bibingka recipe
- bibingka recipe rice flour
- paano gumawa ng bibingka
- junior master chefs bibingka recipe
- manticao recipe