- 2 cups rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups coconut milk or fresh milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 180g Cheddar cheese
- Sift the rice flour, salt, baking powder and white sugar together.
- In a large bowl, add the coconut milk to the sifted ingredients and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Slice the cheddar cheese into thin rectangles.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the individual puto mold (greased with butter beforehand), then place the sliced cheese on top of each puto mixture.
- Steam for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- To check if the Puto is already cooked, insert a toothpick into the center of each puto, make that the toothpick must come out clean.
- You can change the puto color by incorporating food colors in the recipe.
- Instead of cheese, you can use a different topping like salted egg (itlog na pula)
Incoming search terms:
- puto recipe
- puto recipe using rice flour
- Merienda recipe
- puto cheese recipe
- rice puto recipe
- rice puto with coconut milk
- puto cheese recipe panlasang pinoy
- puto cheese panlasang pinoy
- Panlasang Pinoy Sapin Sapin Recipe
- rice puto recipe panlasang pinoy