- 1 big bangus (milkfish)
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of cooking oil
- ham, finely chopped
- cooked peas
- salt and pepper to taste
- Scale and remove the intestines of the bangus.
- With a very sharp knife, slowly remove the meat of the fish from the skin through the opening cavity below the head. Remove the spine by snapping off the bone at the base of the tail and head. Use a long spoon to scrape all the meat from the skin.
- Marinate the head and skin in lemon juice, soy sauce and pepper.
- Boil in 1/2 cup of water the bangus meat with some salt for 5 minutes.
- Sauté the garlic and onions until slightly brown then add the tomatoes and carrots until tender.
- Add the chopped ham, cooked peas, raisins and the bangus meat to the mixture. Cook for an additional 5 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a beaten egg to the sauté and mix well.
- Stuff the mixture inside the bangus skin and head. Sew the cavity if needed.
- Wrap stuffed bangus with banana leaf or aluminum foil then fry in oil until golden brown.
- slice slightly diagonal (1 1/2 inch thick) and serve.
Relyenong Bangus Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- rellenong bangus panlasang pinoy
- rellenong bangus recipe panlasang pinoy
- panlasang pinoy rellenong bangus
- relyenong bangus recipe
- relyenong bangus
- relyenong bangus panlasang pinoy
- paksiw na bangus recipe panlasang pinoy
- rellenong bangus panlasang pinoy recipe
- relyeno bangus panlasang pinoy
- panlasang pinoy rellenong bangus recipe