- 1 kg Chicken
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- salt to taste
- 1/2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 medium onion – cubed
- Canola oil for frying
- 500 gm Tomato Sauce
- 1 85gm can of Liver Spread
- 1 pcs medium sized Red Bell Pepper (seeded and sliced)
- 1 pcs medium sized Green Bell Pepper (seeded and sliced)
- 1 can of Green Peas (you can also use fresh or frozen 1/2 cup)
- 250 gm Potatoes – (peeled and quartered)
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl add the following ingredients pineapple juice, salt, and peppercorns, then mix thoroughly.
- Add the chicken pieces to the mixture and mix well. Marinate chicken for at least 2 hours.
- In a big pot, heat oil for frying. Fry the potatoes till cooked.
- Tranfer oil into a wok and saute garlic and onion, continue until onion is turns translucent.
- Add the chicken and continue sauteing until the chicken is cooked
- Now, add the marinade.
- Stir in the Tomato Sauce and bell pepper. Bring to boil then turn down the heat.
- Then add the Liver Spread and mix well to combine.
- Add potatoes. Simmer until potatoes are cooked.
- Add grated cheese, mix well until cheese has melted.
- Season with salt & pepper, to taste
- Serve with rice.
Incoming search terms:
- kalderetang manok
- chicken caldereta
- chicken caldereta recipe
- kalderetang manok recipe panlasang pinoy
- chicken caldereta panlasang pinoy
- chicken caldereta recipe panlasang pinoy
- how to cook kalderetang manok
- kalderetang manok panlasang pinoy
- kalderetang manok recipe
- caldereta manok