- 250 grams fish fillet
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Heat a sauté pan until very hot.
- Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper.
- Add oil to pan and sear the fillet skin side first, until golden – 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the fish onto a plate, and return the pan to heat.
- Squeeze in the juice and reduce until syrupy.
- Remove the pan from heat and add basil and cream.
- Swirl in butter for shine.
- Top the fish with sauce and serve.
Pan-Seared Fish Fillet with Citrus Sauce Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- cream dory fish fillet recipe
- cream dory recipes pinoy
- cream dory recipe
- cream dory recipe panlasang pinoy
- cream dory steak recipe
- pinaputok na cream dory recipe
- cream dory steak
- cream dory recipes
- recipes for cream dory fish fillet