- ¼ cup flour
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 2 skinned and boned chicken breast halved and pounded to ¼ inch thick
- 5 tsp. corn oil
- ¼ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. capers, drained
- Combine the flour, pepper, and paprika on a plate. Press the chicken breast into the mixture, coating them evenly all over and shaking off any excess.
- In a heavy 10-inch skillet, heat the corn oil over moderately high heat for 1 minute. Add the breast and cook for about 3 minutes on each side; do not overcook. Transfer the breast to a heated platter.
- Add the chicken broth to the skillet, scrapping up any browned bits on the bottom. Stir in the lemon juice and capers and heat through. Pour the sauce over the breasts.
Chicken Breast with Lemon & Capers Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- kusinamaster gma recipes
- kusinamaster gma
- kusinamaster/gma com
- kusina master gma recipe