- 1.6 kilograms chicken breast, boneless
- 250 grams ham
- 250 grams quickmelt cheese
- 300 grams flour
- 5 pieces eggs
- 450 grams bread crumbs
- 5 grams salt
- 3 grams pepper
- 400 ml oil
- Slice ham and cheese about 1/8 inch thick.
- Cut chicken breast, 160 grams each and provide a pocket in every chicken breast, and stuff with slice ham and cheese, press the side of the meat to close.
- Place the stuffed chicken breast in the freezer until it becomes frozen.
- While the meat is frozen, coat it with flour, eggs and bread crumbs.
- Heat in the frying pan the 400 ml of oil and adjust to moderate temperature and fry the stuffed breaded chicken breast until both sides are golden brown and meat is tender.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe,
Incoming search terms:
- chicken cordon blue pilipino style
- chicken cordon bleu panlasang pinoy
- Kusina Master Recipe Chicken
- chicken cordon bleu recipe filipino style
- chicken cordon bleu recipe panlasang pinoy
- cordon bleu recipe panlasang pinoy
- panlasang pinoy chicken cordon bleu
- chicken cordon bleu sauce filipino style
- chicken cordon bleu panlasangpinoy
- chicken cordon bleu sauce panlasangpinoy