- 1/2 kg. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup green chili, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup cooking oil or olive oil
- 1 medium-sized onion, quartered
- 2 tablespoons cooking rice wine
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine lemon juice and shrimp and marinade for 30 minutes.
- Pour cooking oil in a wok of frying pan then apply heat.
- When the oil is hot enough, put-in the garlic and cook until the color turns light brown.
- Add the onions and red bell pepper then cook until the texture softens.
- Put-in the shrimps and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooking rice wine, salt, and pepper then cook for another minute.
- Add the tomato sauce and stir. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Put-in the hot sauce and simmer for 30 seconds. Turn off the heat and set-aside.
- Heat a sizzling plate and transfer the shrimp along with the other ingredients.
- Top with sliced green chilies and serve.
- Share and enjoy!
Incoming search terms:
- sizzling gambas
- sizzling gambas recipe
- pusit gambas